Tuesday, November 15, 2011

events. and alot of them.

The gang headed down to good ol Mexico for the weekend. It was a blast, I have the best group of friends to travel with.
"Did that make you laugh? Did it make you giggle?" -Jon Duvall



Hales and I took a random last minute trip to Utah, and I fell in love. Mostly with Park City. It's so perfect. The weekend also included the yummiest sweet potato fries. And the best music. And the best weather. And the best people. BEST! It was so much fun.



Next comes Taylor Swift. Holy cow I don't think I can ever put this night into words. IT WAS AMAZING. I will love Tswift till I die. 


This year, Halloween lasted three weeks in my world. I think we did something Halloween themed every night of October. 



Jon's 21st birthday finally came, that's been a count down for about three months. 


Last week, the four of us decided to drive to California in the middle of the night and return the next day. Seriously haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Or been so tired but it was so worth it. 
"I never know what we're doing here!"


David's farewell was this weekend, so happy for him! But so sad to see him leave. I'm not gonna have funny phone calls/ voicemails for two years. Bye best friend, best of luck.




Just some random straggler pictures. 
I <3 my friends.




1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with you! Love this. We live a blessed, exciting, crazy, fun life!

    ReplyDelete