Monday, April 18, 2011

i annoy myself.

Growing up is the weirdest. everyone is getting older and life revolves around school, boyfriends, and work. my friends are getting married!! its crazy, i cant believe im at this stage in my life. 
I feel like I was a freshman in highschool yesterday. Wandering the halls in my super cool new Hollister jeans (yeah, so.) Passing really annoying notes to ali that i'm embarassed to read back on. skipping class to sit outside of seminary (I was young..) joining track because rachel told me the senior boys took their shirts off at practice ( i mean, joining track because im super cool and athletic and enjoy running). I grew up with four of the most best friends i could have ever asked for.
which brings me to Ali, we have been friends since i was in 8th grade and have been close ever since.  when i'm sad sometimes all i want to do is just cry on her lap and it has happend..many times. she listens to me sob and then helps calm me down (yeah, im the dramatic friend) . she laughs at my jokes, tells me when i look pretty, and sometimes she likes to blow dry my hair (except for that one halloween...wont let go of that..). anyways she's the best, who wouldnt wanna keep a friend like that around? i couldnt be more happy for her and where she's at in life. and sometimes i cry just because im so happy for her, she deserves this sort of happiness so much and im so glad she has found it. so when i say im their number one fan, im not exaggerating. and i SWEAR this will be my last post about them till the wedding. i love you so much ali!
we have about 20 more pictures like this of her holding me, she used to hate when i jump on her. i think it grew on her eventually. just kidding i made that up. she tells me shes hates it everytime and i ignore it. i just feel like its symbolic of our friendship..........?

okay. thats enough out of me. 


1 comment:

  1. you sure dont annoy me!! :) i loveeee you!! i love those days we'd just cry about how bad our lives sucked. cant wait to be home and you be in my arms like those two pictures. LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete