Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sweet 19.

Well, I did it. I successfully made it to the age of 19. Nothing really comes with that age, except for being able to sound a little bit older than 18. Anyways it was such a great day. Celebrations started at midnight when Kait and Brian took me out for a Birthday Donut, loved it.  I got to have lunch with the girls, it started out as peaceful day at Joes Farmgrill and ended with a photoshoot that doubled as an ab workout. Havent laughed so hard in a while. I think we all found our talent that day. After that we did some shopping and then saw Something Borrowed. Then went to dinner at Joe's BBQ (I LOVE JOES?) no not really that much, I just ate 'for free' (unforgiveable voice...). The day after my birthday we went to the lake...which wasnt part of my birthday celebration but let's pretend so the pictures dont feel left out. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my friends? I dont think I have.












1 comment:

  1. ILOVEHALEIGHBROWNLEE----- HEE HEE love all the pics- time to pull up the boot straps and get on with it-love you

    ReplyDelete