Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ketchup.


Well well well I have alot of catching up to do. I haven't posted all summer! So far soooooo good. It's been a fast couple of months, but really slow too. Alot of change has gone on, and for the better. One door closes, another opens kinda thing. Let's see, the beginning of the summer started off with a lovely trip to mexico. It was a blast as always. I love everything about Mexico.




Not too long after after the lovely trip to mexico, Haleigh, Kait, Brian, Parker and I went SKYDIVING.
It was seriously the coolest thing ever, I cant even explain it. I want to do it again sooo bad. It was such a good day. Aside from feeling like I was gonna die I was so nervous. I highly recommend it. 

Next on the agenda is Lake Powell with Charlcie. We spent most of that trip on a jet ski pretending it was 5 years from now. And I wont go much into detail on that because its str8  embarrassing. I cant decide what my favorite part of the trip was. Was it the chicken salad sandwhiches, the different ways charl would jump into the water, waking up in the morning and Kara was Hermoine, the fireworks every night with Drew's commentary. I just cant decide. Love the fulmers!


Thats about it for the major highlights. You would think since it took me so long to blog that I was out traveling the world or something. Not the case. Maybe next summer. These past two months have been really good to me, Im happy. Happy Haleigh is here...(hahaha, please get what im saying friends)..











5 comments:

  1. looks like a fun summer hal. when i read hermine i was confused then i remembered my wizard moment. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much and I love this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you make your collages? i'm a mom i need help...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahha yay for happy haleigh!! awh i loved remembering all those things about powell.... <3 take me back

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, what do you use to make those collages? I love the layout of them

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete