Wednesday, November 23, 2011


"There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind."

Ya know those days when you just want to be in love because everyone else around you is? Oh you don't know what I'm talking about because you're in love too? Typical. Irregardless, it's hard to take that ^ advice with these feelings. The letting go process is gay. Especially when you don't want to but you know you need/have to. And so that's how I'm feeling today. I'll just continue to sit here with my 44 oz. Dr. Pepper and my box of Wheat Thins and watch wedding videos and interviews until I die. Just kidding, until after Thanksgiving dinner. Then I will sit here till I die. 

Sometimes (alot of the times) life would be a lot easier if you lived on your own island and you could talk to the animals and run around wearing leaves or not even wear leaves. 

Ignore what I just said.
I really do think that though.

2 comments:

  1. im down for the running around on an island naked. just keeep a hold of me donnnt lett goo! i also thiought of "iiimmm not innnn love! this is noooott my heart". love you pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so that naked part was not supposed to be about us...i was saying keep a hold of me dont let go in leui of the song....not in a dirty. way. anyway. im blabbering. see YUH

    ReplyDelete