Tuesday, August 23, 2011

alot of very fun things in one not very long weekend.

The day of Ali and Dayton's wedding finally came. After four late bridesmaids, three hours of waiting in the hot sun taking pictures, two route  44's, and one really good piece of a cake, my favorite couple are officially hitched! And if Britt keeps catching the bouquets I'm gonna be pissed. The whole day went off without one problem. It was such a lovely day. The reception was pretty. I just kept staring at Ali,  she looked AMAZING.. It's soooo weird that she is old old enough to be married!! I am so happy for them, I cant say it enough.



and last but not least...our first dance ;)

It was a picture perfect evening to say the least, not to mention the gang was back together for a few days. i love my best friends too much.


The rest of the weekend was far from a let down...
14 of us went to Disneyland on Saturday. It was a little too much fun. There is something about that place that just does a certain something to me. I want to relive every second of this weekend. I'm so lucky to have the people in my life that I do. 









2 comments:

  1. I love you--and that's all I have to say about that

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU!!! it was my greatest day ever! thank you thank you for being so helpful and planning and being there for me! :) love you

    ReplyDelete