Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am a whimp.

I don't really have much to say for myself. I'm making a goal to blog at least once a week so that I can look back on it later. I avoid my blog like I avoid my journal when I don't want to talk about things going on in my life. Mostly because I know I will just want to delete or rip out all the past crap (this is a battle literally everyday, to delete or not to delete). I need to stop doing that. I need to remember lessons/feelings/situations. I have realized that's how I deal with most of my issues; I pretend they didn't happen or don't exist. Mature, right? I know. Maybe that's how I cope? Bet you didn't think you'd get a psychology lesson out of this.

Bottom line, life happens whether you want it to or not. And it happens for a reason. You grow from every experience no matter what. So it's time for me to embrace it. You can bottle everything up for only so long. Or you will explode. You will either scream or cry or if you're me, you will do both. So that's that.

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your blunt posts! don't delete them:) that's why we are friends because you aren't afraid to speak your mind and i love it precious!

    ReplyDelete